Nissan 24-Hour Roadside Assist*, There When You Need Us Most!
No matter where in South Africa you are driving, or how far away from one of our Nissan service centres you are, our Nissan 24-Hour Roadside Assist* program is there to always help you. Each and every new Nissan vehicle purchased from us comes with with a Roadside Assist Program that is aligned to the warranty of your new vehicle. Because of this, no matter if you have locked your keys in your car, have a flat tyre, suffered from a flat battery, run out of fuel or simply broken down, the South African Nissan 24-hour Roadside Assist* team will ALWAYS be there to assist you and get you safely back on the road with the least amount of fuss.
Nissan Roadside Assist is Just a Call Away
With our Nissan Roadside Assist Program* a friendly operator and trained Nissan technician is just a simple call away. 24/7, 365 days a year we at Nissan are available to assist you!
Call Nissan Roadside Assist On: 0800 647726 (NISSAN)
What is Nissan 24-Hour Roadside Assist?
The Nissan Roadside Assist Program* is a Nissan initiative that enables Nissan vehicle owners in South Africa to call for 24-hour vehicle and medical assistance. This includes unlimited Nissan vehicle roadside assistance that covers:
- Any battery issues, or problems with vehicles that won’t start.
- All towing that is needed for mechanical and electrical breakdowns. This will include towing to the closest approved Nissan dealership where the vehicle can be repaired.
- The organisation of a courtesy vehicle for a period that does not exceed 24 hours if you are more than 100km away from your destination when your Nissan vehicle breaks down.
- Accommodation if you need roadside assistance more than 100km’s from your destination.
We will also assist and coordinate all of the following services in the case of an emergency*:
- All medical emergency services, but please note that the cost of their services are not covered.
- We can help with all Flat tyre assistance, but the cost of the service not covered. If the keys to your Nissan are lost, stolen or even locked inside the vehicle, we can also arrange for a locksmith anywhere in South Africa, but the cost of their services are not covered.
- We at Nissan will always coordinate assistance with any fuel related issues, be it the correction of any incorrect fuel supply issues or even running out of fuel. Please note however that the cost of the actual service is not covered by Nissan.
An Important Note! If you have been involved in an accident we can arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the closest approved Nissan panelbeater, however the cost of the towing service is not covered.
What if Your Nissan Vehicle is Out of Warranty?
We will always assist all Nissan vehicle owners in any way that we can. This means that even if your vehicle is out of their standard warranty we will help to coordinate any roadside assistance that you may need. However, the cost of any service that is needed is not covered, only the coordination and organisation of the service is.
Want to know more about the 24-Hour Nissan Roadside Assist* Program? Then please feel free to go to the Nissan South Africa site for more details.