Vehicle Trade in and Book Value
Use our Group 1 vehicle trade in value system by simply filling in the form below. Alternatively you can contact us at one of our Nissan showrooms in the Eastern & Western Cape in Stellenbosch, Kuils River, Uitenhage or Port Elizabeth (Pre-owned) using the contact numbers for each branch at the bottom of this page.
Book Value Explained
The book value of a car is simply the value of your vehicle as an asset. This value depreciates over time as you use your vehicle. One of our experienced sales team members will be able to help you work out your car, SUV or commercial vehicle’s book value (also known as vehicle trade in value), but you will have to have the following information on hand for them to do so:
- The vehicles make (eg. Nissan)
- The vehicle model type (eg. Juke)
- Any additional features that have been added to the vehicle (eg. The Juke Midnight racing kit)
- The age of the vehicle (eg. It is a 2012 model)
- The vehicle mileage (eg. 50 000km’s)
- An honest rating of you cars condition (eg. As new, used, could do with some work)
Please Note! Our sales team will not be able to give you a 100% accurate trade in value until they have actually seen the vehicle first hand. However, the trade in, or book value, that they give you here will be a good indication of what your vehicle is worth. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions.