The new Nissan Navara not only looks the part but it is also much tougher, smarter and more fuel-efficient than its predecessors. Nissan designers have ensured that the new Navara checks all the boxes with a host of new features adding to the appeal.
In terms of versatility, not much comes close to the Nissan Navara. It’s ideally suited for a tough week at work, being stuck in traffic followed by an outdoors, adventurous weekend. All this is possible thanks to its Go Anywhere capabilities and advanced built-in technology making it stand tall on and off the road.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what Paolo D’Ettore, LCV BU Director had to say: “I’m very pleased to announce the launch of the tougher, smarter and more fuel-efficient Navara. Thanks to the combination of comfort, performance, payload and rugged capability, the Nissan Navara continues to be a huge success across Europe. The Navara is now in 109 markets worldwide and Nissan’s frame and LCV business is seeing steady growth. With our ambitious midterm plan and growing product line-up, we’re confident that this growth will continue, with more drivers purchasing our LCVs around the world.”
New Features On The Nissan Navara
While it was always a top performing vehicle with cutting edge tech and performance, the new Nissan Navara takes it to the next level. Here are some of the key features we had to highlight:
- Cleaner, more advanced and more efficient engine means the Nissan Navara is ready for the new emissions standards with the Euro6DTemp which is valid until December 2021
- New twin turbo engine configuration has resulted in increased power on the entry-level powertrain
- The introduction of NissanConnect shows off a new infotainment system with a more user-friendly 8-inch screen. It also includes connected services to remotely control the vehicle
- Adopting 4-wheel disc brakes have improved stopping distances and braking performance
- The improved rear suspension which now provides a tougher stance when un-laden
Nissan Navara Technologies And Features
All the new features complement the existing features and NIM (Nissan Intelligent Mobilities) technologies of the Nissan Navara. As standard options, the top-selling Tekna version includes Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Intelligent Emergency Braking and Intelligent Around View Monitor.
Just like every Nissan LCV, the Navara comes with an industry-leading five-year or 160,000 km warranty. Considering that it’s such a popular pickup choice for customers around the world, it’s no surprise that the Navara is a previous winner of the International Pickup Award being.
Nissan is in an enviable position with pickups that scream with style, endurance, and capability. In 2018, the company sold 231,435 cars globally with a 6% increase year-on-year. This has established the Navara as Nissan’s highest selling pickup worldwide. It is currently being manufactured in Spain, China, Mexico, Thailand and Argentina.