Find A Car? Choose a Nissan!
If you are trying to find a car, then why not take a look at a Nissan? These amazing vehicles are some of the the most economical in their class and thanks to their stylish designs, top of the range safety features and sheer driveability they deserve to be at the top of your must test drive list!
What New Nissan Cars Are Available?
With one of the largest selections of different vehicle types and models in the country, Nissan is able to provide you with exactly what you are looking for. This includes the following groundbreaking vehicles that are exactly what you are looking for when trying to find a new car:
- Nissan X-Trail
- Nissan Juke
- Nissan Qashqai
- Nissan Almera
- Nissan Micra
- Nissan Navara
- Nissan NP300
- Nissan NP200
- Nissan Patrol Pickup
- Nissan Patrol
- Nissan GT-R
- Nissan 370Z
- Nissan NV200 Combi
- Nissan NV200 LCV
- Nissan NV350 LCV
- Nissan NV350 Taxi
- Datsun GO Lux
- Datsun GO Remix
- Datsun GO+ 7 Seater
- Datsun GO+ Panel Van
There is literally something for everyone!
Are You a First Time Car Buyer?
If you are a first time car buyer there are a number of things that you will need to consider before taking the plunge into the new (or used) vehicle market. For your convenience we’ve covered some of the most important factors that you will need to be aware of when buying that precious first car below.
Things to consider when buying a new car
Buying a new car is second in cost only to purchasing a new home, so it is vitally (and financially) important that you consider a number of factors before buying a new car. In fact, before determining what new Nissan vehicle you would like to own, please consider the following:
- How much can you afford?
- Will the vehicle meet all or most of your needs?
- Is the vehicle light on fuel?
- What will it cost to maintain and repair the vehicle after the warranties run out?
- How much will it cost to insure the vehicle?
You will also need to think about what vehicle model and accessories you will want. We suggest that you do some research, as then you’ll be less likely to make a hasty or expensive decision while you are at our Group 1 Nissan showroom. This will also allow you to negotiate a much better deal!
Things to consider when buying a used car
Purchasing a used car is NOT like buying a new vehicle. This is because this preloved vehicle comes as is and already has any additional accessories and features added to it. Because of this there are a few unique things that you’ll need to consider or do before purchasing a used vehicle. They include, but by no means are limited to:
- Take the vehicle for a test drive – Know what you are purchasing, never simply take the sellers word simply because they seem legitimate.
- Get to know the aesthetics – There is no going back after you have purchased a used vehicle.
- Give the car a leak test – take a careful look at the engine and let it run for 30 seconds or more while you watch for any leakage. (Of course, all our used vehicles has already been pre-tested)
- Do research! – Know everything there is to know about the make and model of the vehicle you wish to purchase (including current prices).
- Ensure that it is a certified pre-owned vehicle – At Group 1 Nissan every used vehicle on our showroom floor is!
- Check the vehicle maintenance history – This should never be a problem if you purchase a Valid Value Used vehicle from us. Browse our stock of used vehicles today!
First Time Car Buyers Welcome!
Group 1 Nissan makes the process of finding a car easier thanks to its superior customer service, automotive knowhow and it’s massive range of New Nissan Vehicles that are perfect for any budget. Hatchbacks, Sedans, SUV’s, Crossovers and LCV’s, everything and anything can be found on our salesroom floors in the Western and Eastern Cape!
Find Out More About Finding a Car!
Our highly trained staff are available to give you expert advice on any new or used vehicles that are on show at at our dealerships in Kuils River, Johannesburg, Stellenbosch, Uitenhage and Port Elizabeth. If however you would like to keep up to date with all of the latest deals on offer then we suggest that you subscribe to our regular monthly newsletter. Not only will this keep you informed about our latest promotions and special deals, but it will also allow you to find a car that suits you as and when it becomes available.