Visit our Nissan Johannesburg Dealership in The Glen
A mere 20 minutes from Johannesburg central, the imposing Nissan dealership just off the N12 is hard to miss and even harder to forget once you have experienced our professional and unparalleled customer service and the wide range of Nissan vehicles to choose from. Whether you are wanting to test drive a Nissan in Rosettenville, Glenvista, Turffontein, Bassonia or even as far as Meyersdal, look no further that Group 1 Nissan, The Glen.
Please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below or by utilising the contact form on this page:
Directions to Group 1 Nissan in Gauteng in The Glen
Coming from Johannesburg South, take the Wemmer Pan Road and Prairie Street to Boundary Lane. Continue on Boundary Lane. Take Orpen Road to Lois Avenue. The dealership is on the corner of Lois and Skukuza Roads.
If you are coming from Rosettenville Road, take Turf Road and Prairie Street to Boundary Lane. Then continue onto Orpen Road to the corner of Skukuza and Lois Roads.
Coming from the direction of Kliprivier Drive, take Von Wielligh Street, to Stott Road into Johannesburg South. Then continue onto Booysens Road, take Kliprivier Drive and then Amanda Avenue. Follow Amanda Avenue to Lois Avenue, you will find us on the corner of Lois and Skukuza Avenues.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 06:45 – 17:30
Saturdays: 08:00 – 13:30
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 17:30
Saturdays: 08:00 – 13:30
Meet the Dealer Principal:
George Stegmann: georgeglen at grp 1 dot co.za
The Dealer Principal of Group 1 Nissan, The Glen, heads up the winning team that are standing ready and is dedicated to providing only the best customer service to our customers. George’s door is always standing open to ensure that all our customers get just that.
Make Us Your Choice for New or Used Cars:
- We have the strength and the expertise of a mega-dealership behind us.
- We are always committed to customer satisfaction.
- We are committed to helping you choose the right vehicle for you.
- We promise to offer competitive Nissan prices in the South African market.
- Winner of the Nissan Best Large Dealer Group in South Africa.
- All our pre-owned vehicles are quality assured.
- All our pre-owned vehicles undergo a strict multi-point quality check.
- All our pre-owned vehicles are legitimately sourced.
Why We Should Be Your Choice to Service Your Vehicle:
- Extended workshop hours: 06h45 to 17h30 during the week. 08h00 to 13h00 on Saturdays.
- We offer a drop-off service in the morning and a pick-up service in the afternoon.
- We offer express servicing. Pre-book a specific time slot for your vehicle’s service and you can choose to wait while it is being serviced.
- A convenient customer lounge with free wifi, newspapers, tea, coffee, biscuits or a refreshing mint water.
- Or our separate business work-platform are, also with free wifi, offers a convenient space to get some work done while you wait.
- We are conveniently located right next to The Glen Shopping Centre.
The Numbers Don’t Lie – We Are Doing it Right!
“A short 15 months ago Group 1 gained ownership of the Nissan dealership situated at The Glen, Johannesburg and since then our workshop customer-count has grown by 70%. Additional staff was added to ensure superior customer interaction and faultless workmanship from our service centre. This has been critical in obtaining us an excellence rating of 90% and more from our customers.” George Stegmann, Dealer Principal, 21 May 2018
We pride ourselves in our commitment to helping each and every customer that walks into our showroom to find the car that is 100% perfect for their needs, whether you are looking for a new Nissan vehicle or a pre-loved car, we will be there every step of the way and beyond. We invite you to test us on this promise! Contact our Group 1 Nissan Johannesburg dealership today.