Need a Qashqai Service?
Minor Service for Nissan Qashqai
Our professional Minor Service will:
• Fit new sump plug washer
• Fit new engine oil filter
• Change engine oil
• Top up screen wash
Major Service for Nissan Qashqai
Everything in the Minor service plus…
• Fit new air filter
• Fit new pollen filter
• Renew brake fluid
Nissan Qashqai Service – Ensure Your Qashqai Is Serviced By The Best
When you opt to have your Nissan Qashqai Serviced at a Group1 Nissan Dealership, you can rest assured that your car is in the safest of hands from the moment you hand it over to us. All of our vehicle technicians are Nissan factory-trained experts and have access to the latest technology to ensure that your Qashqai is serviced perfectly. Because of this we can guarantee you that:
- Our technicians use only the very latest Nissan diagnostic equipment, all of which are specifically designed to suit your Qashqai, be it the latest generation of crossover or slightly older models.
- When serving your Qashqai we only use Genuine Nissan Parts which come with a 12-month/15,000km* guarantee. Every one of these parts is designed, tested and manufactured to Nissan’s exacting standards, helping to ensure that your Nissan remains 100% genuine.
- We’ll help preserve your Qashqai’s resale value, as a verified Nissan Service History will help maximise your vehicle’s value if you decide to sell it at a later date.
Make the most out of your Nissan Qashqai and book a service today!
Group1 Nissan Service Centres
At Group1 we are committed to providing the best possible Nissan Approved Service and Maintenance available in the country. We do this for two reasons:
- We pride ourselves on our work
- We want to offer our customers peace of mind
Nissan Qashqai Service Intervals
For your convenience we have included the Qashqai service interval information, as well as additional Qashqai warranty information:
- Nissan Qashqai Service Intervals (All Models): 15,000 km
- Service Plan (All Models): 3 years / 90,000km
- Roadside Assistance (All Models): 6 years / 150,000km
- Paint & Mechanical Warranty: 6 years / 150,000km
Keep Your Qashqai Maintenance Costs Down
Did you know that it’s not just the distance that you travel in your Nissan Qashqai that’ll determines when you need to have it serviced? In fact, vehicles that are used for short trips on a regular basis are even MORE at risk of battery and engine wear. Add to this the fact that fluids in your car, such as brake and transmission fluids, deteriorate over time and it should be easy to see just how important regular services are for keeping your Qashqai Service and Maintenance Costs down.
If you would like to ensure that your vehicle keeps running smoothly and reliably, please don’t hesitate to book your Nissan Qashqai Service today.