Need a Nissan X-Trail Service?
Minor Service for Nissan X-Trail
• A new sump plug washer is fitted
• A new engine oil filter is fitted
• We change the engine oil
• We fill the screen wash
Major Service for Nissan X-Trail
Everything in the Minor service plus…
• A new air filter is fitted
• A new pollen filter is fitted
• We replace the brake fluid
Nissan X-Trail Service – Leaving Nothing to Chance
A Nissan Crossover is a technologically advanced vehicle and deserves the best that South African X-Trail Service Centres have to offer. This is why we suggest that you bring your X-Trail to Group 1 Nissan, as all of our service technicians are certified to offer official manufacturer service schedules. We also only use original Nissan equipment and X-Trail parts on your vehicle during the service process.
Why have a Nissan X-Trail Service at Group 1?
Here at Group 1 Nissan we only use official Nissan X-Trail service schedules, which means that your X-Trail Service is specific to your vehicle’s make, model, age and even mileage. This allows us to offer our customers:
- Peace of mind – Nissan approved service centre
- The highest possible Original Nissan Equipment standards.
- If your vehicle is still within its warranty period, your warranty will be upheld.
- A genuine X-Trail Dealership Servicing that is second to none.
- Service guarantees of up to 12 months or 15,000 kilometres*.
Book your Nissan X-Trail Service TODAY!
Nissan X-Trail Service Intervals
Our expert Nissan technicians are here to ensure that every Nissan service item is checked, replaced and inspected as per the official Nissan X-Trail Service Interval Guide.
Please Note! If we find that anything out of the ordinary needs to be replaced during the safety and maintenance inspection of your Nissan X-Trail, we will contact you to request your permission to replace it. At no point will you be surprised with any unexpected costs or hidden expenses.
Want to know more about the 45,000 and 60,000 kilometre Nissan X-Trail Services? Then contact us today at one of our Group 1 Nissan Service Centres in the Eastern and Western Cape.
Group 1 Nissan Service Centres
Our Nissan Approved Service Centres are based in Kuils River, Johannesburg, Stellenbosch, (in the Western Cape) and Uitenhage (in the Eastern Cape). Each one of our Service Centres is staffed by highly trained professional technicians that offer the best quality Nissan X-Trail Services.
Nissan X-Trail Service Plan
When you purchase a Nissan X-Trail the following Service Plan Options are available to you:
- Service plan: 3 year / 90 000km
- Warranty: 6 year / 150 000km
- Paint and mechanical warranty: 6 year / 150 000km
- Roadside Assistance: 6 year / 150 000km
If you would like to know more about how Group 1 can simplify your driving pleasure through our comprehensive service plans and Nissan X-Trail Service Guide, please feel free to contact us today and book your service today.